Longhair-DSFY188: 64cm (Already sold)

  • Number: DSFY188
  • Length: 64cm
  • Color:   Black
  • Origin:  China Asia
  • Email/Skype: longhairccc@gmail.com
  • Sale status: SOLD
  • Hair model situation:  The girl has just graduated from college, and this time she gone back to her hometown to visit relatives. After a few days of stay, Her parents suggested that she cut her long hair in order to find a good job. She felt very reasonable and readily agreed this suggestion,She asked me to cut her long hair,This girl was very generous, she thought I was very hard and gave me a Coca-Cola...,I cut her long hair 64 cm, it was affordable, and I filmed the whole process video.
  • Buy the ponytail to get the full video free!




Popular posts from this blog

Longhair-DSFY291: 60cm

Longhair-DSFY290: 65cm